Due to several factors, including rapidly rising case numbers, difficulty in procuring tests, and extended delays in receiving test results, I regret to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to postpone our January concert series until a date TBD. Advance ticket sales for the January series will be refunded through Eventbrite shortly.
While we understand that this is disappointing news, we are committed to maintaining a high standard of COVID-19 mitigation and prevention for our musicians and audience members, and in the current environment we feel that it is not possible to maintain that standard for the January series. At this time, we are not considering any further changes to the rest of the season, and we are optimistic that the situation will improve before the March series.
We are continually reviewing and adjusting our COVID-19 mitigation and prevention policies to reflect the developing situation and latest public health guidance. Please look for updates to these policies in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we wish you good physical and mental health, and encourage you to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself and your community during this challenging period.
Stephen McDougall Graham
President & Executive Director